Saturday 11 September 2010

Late at Night

Hm. It's been a while since I've been up this late.

The police have came and went. They didn't find anything. I didn't show them this blog (what good could it do?), but I did show them the note. They didn't find anything on it besides my fingerprints.

They told me not to pull a stunt like this again, or I'd be under arrest.

They think... they think I did it. Me.

I can't believe it. At all. I've always been a good person. I follow the letter of the law except when it would be a really bad idea.

I feel awful now. I just want to crawl into a ball and let the world go by. People rushing here, there and everywhere, all around. They see the things in front of them, and the things behind their backs don't matter to them.

I don't want to drink. I need a drink. I'm doing more overtime than is good for me. I must work away everything. Work work work. If I keep working, maybe things will get better. I need to stop thinking about everything.

I'm just so tired... maybe I need to see my GP about this. Depression or whatever.

I just saw A's new puzzle. I don't care about it.
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment