Saturday 18 September 2010

Shoulders

You know, I'm starting on awful lot of posts with the word "right." I just noticed it.

Anyway. I've been away from my flat for a few days; I lied to my landlord and told him that I'd been sleeping at a friend's house. He's been asking, saying if I'm moving in with her any time soon. I laughed it off.

The police have said that I'm not being charged with anything. Even if I did do something, the most they could give me is a fine... which they have anyway. Paid it, even if it's the last of my money until Friday, which is when I get this week's pay.

It feels good to be typing on a computer again. I've tidied up the last of the mess, thrown away the rubbish, and kicked out the flies that have been nearby.

Now, let me describe something. Since the time when I got drunk and ended up in a ditch, I've moved my computer to my living room; it's arranged in a way that I can see out the window now, if I look. I want to see if A tries to come in again.

Now, see, the big problem is that I can see them. She/He's outside my door, staring into it. Or, that's what I assume she/he's doing. I can just see his shoulder from here.

He/she knows I'm here, he/she must know I'm here. I haven't been here for a long time, he/she must have moved there when I went out to make myself some toast. I know she's/he's there, and she/he knows I know she/he's there, and I know he/she knows I know he/she's there...

Suddenly, I don't want to be sitting here.
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment