Thursday 16 September 2010

Signal

Something's odd here.

I've been here for over twenty-four hours. But I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat at all. I don't feel thirsty; I know I should, but I don't. And my mobile phone battery isn't running out, and I've always got perfect signal. I can't text or phone anyone, though. When I go on the Internet, the only thing I can get on is this blog, which is my homepage. Weird.

Anyway, I've been trying what you people have been saying. I haven't found anything to mark my place; and nothing's really changed here since I entered. The only thing that's changed is that it's been getting really foggy. As in, in some places, you can't see your hand in front of your face. The time of day hasn't seemed to change either; it's all just gotten... monochrome, I guess. Might be the fog.

I placed my hand on a wall and tried to get out; no luck. I'll try it again now, see if it'll work if I use the other wall.

I dunno; it seems like I could live here forever; I don't want to, though. Let's see what happ
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment