Monday 2 August 2010

Hiya, Gang!

Yeah, that posting schedule is shot to hell by now. Maybe we'll have to rearrange it or something.

Anyway, I did say that I had photographs. I forgot about them with all of 'conical's shenanigans. Speaking of 'conical, I'm gonna up and second his "we are not related to Just Another Fool" thing. He gave me a phone call yesterday, and it looks like he got pretty steamed about the issue; I stopped paying attention abouuuut half way through, but I grabbed "how dare they compareme to a game" or some such. Think he needs some more Lemsips. Would ye mind dropping it, lads and lasses? I've asked Sub about it, and she hasn't heard of it either. We're naught to do with it; if you have dropped it, sorry to go on about it. Whatever, that's my addendum done.
~Photography Time~
The below are in reverse-chronological order. So, look at the lowest one first, then read up.





...yeah, this is only four of the photos... actually, only three. And we've got a ton of them. Wondering how to show them all to you, since we've got way more than it's practical to show off via Blogger. A YouTube slideshow would be crude... have our three viewers got any ideas? Since I've got a few ominous pictures (gonna have to check that cave out sometime), and some are a bit... distorted is the word. Not in the Marble Hornets sense of the term (thanks, 'conical, for showing me that. I may never sleep again |:), but the contrast keeps getting messed up. If I can find one in the archive, I'll have Sub or 'conical upload it. And as for doing a "comments" section, I've got little time for such shenanigans. 'Conical and possibly Sub can handle that. But the stuff with the notebook and the shoulder... brrr, chilly.

Also: hate ya for not naming this account what it should be, 'conical. And it isn't alliterative! I'm aware that your account isn't either, but at least they're... wossnames. They're one step away from being alliterative is what I'm trying to get across here, mate.
Perennial/Precipice

No comments:

Post a Comment