Monday 2 August 2010

Well, Well, Well...

That's a, uh. Unique (?) bit of, uh, "artistry" there, Lexi :P

Anyway, sorry about my absence D: This blog kinda slipped my mind. I don't really have anything to talk about, sooo.
~Sublime


So, hi. I'm Sub's older brother (by a year, natch). I don't have a Blogger account, so Sub and I are going to be doubling up on her account. I'll keep my posts in this cool green font, and she can use her... redish, pinkish thing.

And unlike her, I have something to talk about. The arson attack up the road (Lexicon mentioned it, I think); I'm kinda surprised at it. The fire seemed to start from the inside; it went into every room except the one - the bedroom. There were iron crosses (well, iron bars bound into the shape of a cross with string) scattered around the unburned room; one of them was superglued to the door. Around the bed, there was a line of unbroken salt; all of the lights were off. A camera was over the bed, but there's only static on it and the lens is broken. I'm good friends with an investigator, and he told me that it's pretty damn unique. The owner of the house lived alone, and he's missing now. I think that a missing person investigation's due shortly. I dunno, I just need something to make up for Sub's crappy post.



Oh, and my username would be PerennialPrecipice if I ever made a Blogger account, so I'll be signing my posts off with that.
Perennial/Precipice

No comments:

Post a Comment