Monday 2 August 2010

We're Baaaaaaack

Hello, faithful reader. We're back from our caravaning trip: I've discovered that Sub's feet smell worse than mine, that Sub has a crappy camera and that I'm the great photographerist /ever/. And that's a real word.

I took some photos with Sub's camera; she's gone up to 'conical's place to say that we're back, so I can't upload them. Mainly because I can't find the damn lead. Anyway: fun trip, we're doing it a few more times before September.

Anyway, I've been reading over 'conical's blog posts for, ahem, "teh lulz." Besides his notebook shenanigans (I'm sure he snorts mephedrone in his spare time), I just read his first one. "I'm sixteen" indeed; y'know, I've always theorised that he can't count. He's nineteen, for clarification. Two years my senior, we met after he kicked me in the nuts for insulting his mother.

Anyway, just wanted to say that we're back, and you can expect some photographs when we get back. Expect trees. I like trees.
Perennial/Precipice

No comments:

Post a Comment