Monday 16 August 2010

Puzzling Things

H-hi, guys. Thanks for solving the puzzle, I was getting a bit worried.

I haven't been doing much today, I haven't really been doing a lot lately I've just been so worried because that sexy, sexy A has been talking about me...

Hahahaha! So, so sorry! I guess you don't get to talk to Lexi today, because I've solved my little puzzle! You know, your password isn't that hard to figure out when someone knows you as well as I do.

Now, I just came to give you guys another little puzzle of mine. The same rules as before; three days, or I'm quite afraid that I am going to be very angry. But when you have great minds like the ever-so-handsome LSama on your side, I guess you don't have any problems! Heeheehee.

I'm a bit disappointed in you all, though. You've missed the most obvious of clues as to what is to come. Then again, I couldn't have expected that much of you...

Psso cv jajwd vwbmjwws vq hjoplcl puzpnoa

No comments:

Post a Comment