Monday 2 August 2010

Smile!

Yesterday, I threw out my notebook. I tore out the relevant pages from it (the ones for my story, not my "artistic urges"), then threw it into the big green bin outside. Then I threw the food recycling on top of it.

Feeling a lot better; still got the flu, but it's fading. Guess that I'm just going to have to power through it; gonna take the Jack Russell and the Labrador for a walk later. It'll probably do me a world of good, since I don't think I'm getting out enough. Even in the British rain, haha.

Oh, and Sub and P/P might not be here on the weekend. They phoned up, saying that they were going caravanning for the weekend. I won't be using up their "posting days," but I'll be back on Monday. They said they were coming back Monday evening, so they should be 'round on the weekends.

Also; the fair's coming to town sometime in two weeks. Should be a laugh.

Oh, and I've edited this, as I wish to expound upon a love of mine. I really like clockwork; this may seem random, but I've always been fascinated by them. When I was a child, I used to stare at the grandfather clock that was in our living room. All of my clocks are clockwork, except the one on my computer. I keep all of my clocks as accurate as possible, and some of my writing is aboutjust clockwork.

Yeah, it's not that interesting, but it makes for a fun topic =P
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment