Monday 9 August 2010

The Picture

Right, so. I've got the picture. Had to take about thirty photos too many; had to put it on the floor and all kinds of other stupid stuff, since we kept getting distorted photos. Anyway.


I may not be an expert, but I can tell that this isn't from Lexi. If it is, there's a notebook he's got that he's keeping from us; you might not be able to tell in the photographs, but the way the page is torn is different from Lexi's notebooks; those are those ones where you can tear them off in a neat line. I'll have to get some sheets of paper off him so I can show you the difference, if you need them.

Oh, and that arson from a while back. Nothing's been found about it. No body, no suspect, nothing. My friend in the force is working on a different thing now (and I don't particularly care), so don't expect anything about that any time soon.

And as for those who care about Sub, she's just not that interested in posting now, I guess. I dunno, she's been pouting since we didn't take her to the carnival.
Perennial/Precipice

EDIT BELOW
Right, it's later. Still feeling really annoyed about this stupid, stupid, stupid picture. Whatever, I'll probably shove it in the cat's litter box or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment