Monday 2 August 2010

Yawn

2No funny dreams last night, by the way :P I did get an artistic urge when I woke up, but I didn't really do anything with it.

Kinda tired; you might expect a more full blog post later.

-edit-

I'm a bit confused at the moment, have to be honest; just wondering what to do now; think a kip will do me good.

So, just cooked myself some burgers, and now I've got nothing to do for the rest of the day. Ah, there are a few things to check, but they're silly things like the Weather *scare chord* - of course, there's always that blog about "Him" - I think it's slender Man?
I feel bad for Mr. Strahm, of course and I wish him the best of luck in all that he does.

Going back to the notebook entry... enhhh, I don't feel comfortable looking at it. It just smells of something stupid and weird; especially the gibberish numbers and letters. No idea what they mean and I don't particularly care. Just wish that I'd get artistic urges that were artistic.

Gonna go have a nap in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment