Monday 2 August 2010

Bwah, Business Suits

So, hi. Found a way to get my posts in a more standard format, so that's good.

Now, I've found a few interesting subjects: firstly, blah towards the announcement of the "alternative vote" thing being done next year (announced by the British Parliament today), especially since I don't think I'll be able to vote for it. I'm in favour of it, but don't really care so much for it. Did find the whole issue of local elections pretty funny, though. Even if most of the British public has trouble tying their own shoelaces.

Onto something about me: have you ever had the burning desire to draw something? I had one this morning, and grabbed the notebook I use for my writing (since I kinda wanna be an author, and keep a notebook on my bedside table in case I get the urge to write in bed), flicked to a new page and drew it; if I had a camera, I'd show y'all. If I could get the camera on my laptop to start working, I'd totally take a photo... I had a funny dream last night, but I can't really remember it; I should write them out from now on, I think. I probably won't remember that, though :P

There's also, like, a ton of business men coming into town. Some new local council building being built, or so I heard; you know, men in black suits, white shirt, black tie. Lots of shaved heads, it's apparently all the rage. I think I saw a women in that getup. Brrrr, don't want to see that again. I've always felt unsettled by people in suits; just one of many things to have that effect on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment