Monday 2 August 2010

Penderyn is Really Nice

It's true! Sorry to worry any I did about my state, I just found the bottle on the desk and it may as well have arrived empty. And one drink arrives in five bottles... one bottle is one too many, I think. I've had a good wash now, wishing the shower was working, and have now rounded up what's left of the alcohol in my place and given it to Sub to look after. Along with some of my money; I've got enough for the rent and a few other things; I might be a drunk, but I'm not stupid. You just can't go back to drinking after you make everyone worry.

Our readership seems to have quadrupled, if we count "lurkerpants" as a separate person from the person who posted; to be personable, I'll go down the list...

Anthony: I've read up on Slender Man. Deliberate urban legend, apparently has roots in German myth. Could be real, could be fiction; but there's billions of people on this planet. He'd have more luck hunting down people from China, giving to the floods recently. Who'd notice another dead person?

"Anonymous": ROT13? Never heard of it. As for that the code translates to... kinda creepy. "Over the shoulder" might be a corruption of "over his shoulder," but who would "him" be? As for the corrupted tags... I hadn't noticed those at all. I'll try and get rid of them; I'll be sure to inform you if I post those again. Which posts have them, if you could tell me? And "beware gwyllion?" I'll be sure to keep a knife handy.

Terry Lynn Massey & "lurkerpants": The title's "U"? Any idea what that means? As for the 3/8/89 stuff, got any idea what that means? I googled it, but there's nothing terribly interested on there.

As for Just Another Fool... I've never heard of it. Sounds, y'know, interesting, as far those things go; bit tragic. But I really think that it's just a game, should be ignored. Bit of a coincidence between the letters "l o g a n" and all, but isn't it a staple of these Slender Man things that there's always a word jumble? That's probably what this is: a word jumble. Just Another Fool has nothing to do with me, or this blog. And I checked my Internet History, I've been meaning to clear it out: never been to Just Another Fool, even when pissed as a parrot.

As for my drinking... I don't really know. I guess I drink because I drink. No other reasons, I don't think. Whatever, I'm leaving the stuff alone for a while, Sub can take the whiskey and give me a bottle when I need it. Rationing can make one healthier, or whatever.

Away from the Comments
I have to make sections in my blog now, woo! Anyway: I'm feeling a lot better, but I've got a cold now. Gonna doctor it with loads of Lemsips. If I'm lemony in about an hour, you know what to blame.

*sometime later* Looks like I made the font colour too dark. Ah, well. Lemsips are having their effect. Y'could get addicted to these things, you know

Oh, and P/P's made a Blogger account, as you can see in the big ol' bar up there. If we invite anyone else to help us out with the typography, they'll either be rammed into that account or they can make their own. Whatever. Any volunteers, by the way? Ahaha.

Oh, and Sub's given me a new notebook. Doodled some vulgar imagery on the first page, should set a good precedent.

-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment