Monday 2 August 2010

I Think Lexi Might Need His Head Examined

Hi guys. Sorry we haven't been posting, we just kinda... forgot.

Anyway: you guys remember that Lexi and I have been mentioning the carnival thing? Well, it arrived last weekend and said it was staying until Thursday. So we've been going there repeatedly; tonight, was a little different. I'll be concise, since I want to get to the problem.

We went on the rides; what rides there were, anyway. The house of terror, the spinny teacups, all of that. Got candy floss, went on the spinny teacup things again. Didn't take Sub's camera with me, so no photos.

After having a generally good time (I won a fluffy wolf, for reference. Lexi's bought a new watch), we got ready to go home. We walked out of there, then Lexi turned around. Then tapped my shoulder.

"He's there."
"No, I'm here."
"No, no, no. My father. My father's there."

I froze. Lexi never mentions his father if he can possibly avoid it. So I got really scared; I looked behind me, out of the corner of my eye, over my shoulder. I could make out a person, I think. So I turned around. There was nothing there, except the darkness and the shadows. I laughed, patted Lexi on the back.

"Good one. Come on, let's go home."
"...yeah. Okay."

I'm a bit worried about this. My head feels like it's been ripped open and now my brain's cooling against the air. I'm not good with words, I just want to know why Lexi'd do this. Can you tell me? You haven't been commenting, but please help Lexi. He needs it.

Look, Lexi doesn't want to write in the blog at the moment. To be frank, neither do I. But you guys know better then us; we asked his mother, she just said "boys will be boys," which is aggravating. But come on. Do you know anything at all, anything that could help? Is it those photos? Is there something in them I haven't seen?
Perennial/Precipice

No comments:

Post a Comment