Monday 2 August 2010

P/P?

Some nickname you've give me there, 'conical. And if you keep posting stuff from that notebook, I'll come over to your house and shove it up your nose. And as for why you're doodling rubbish in your notebook, it's because you're a loo-

Aw, you covered it :P Jerk. I'll just go with; "'cause you're a bigot."

Anyway: I realised that it might be a bit hard to sift through Sub's posts to find my works of genius, so from now on, all of my posts will have the "precipice" tag. No other posts should have them, so keep an eye out for that if you can't see my green text.

As for interesting things (besides 'conical's bigotry), there's nothing new on the fire. The police are going over the stuff on the camera to check for, um.Things? Clues to the arson? I dunno.


Yeah, I've got nothing interesting to say.
Perennial/Precipice

No comments:

Post a Comment