Monday 2 August 2010

Maybe I Should Burn It?

So, this isn't my day to post. But P/P and Sub aren't here, so I'm gonna use today to post.

I threw the notebook away yesterday, following by throwing the food recycling onto it. I saw the gravy stains run down the pages. So, this morning, I felt something uncomfortable under my pillow.

My readership of one should have worked out what it is was by now; the god-damned notebook. Without a single stain on it. Or maybe it's a new one; it looks like someone's either torn out the scribblings, or this is just a new one. I hope it's the Notebook Fairy, or I've been a victim of Breaking And Redecorating. And that's terrible.

Actually, I tell a lie. One of the pages does have something on it. More loony letters. I can't use my laptop camera at the moment (for reasons shown below), but I'll get one by Monday; I'm going to the Job Centre tomorrow, and don't intend to spend any time dealing with the letters.

Anyway; I'm gonna cut this short, as I can feel my stomach rumbling, so I'm assuming that the Chinese I had last night disagreed with me. So I'm gonna be spending the next hour or so on the toilet. But before I do that: can anyone tell me what the letters say? Sure, there might be some kind of code, but I don't know it! So, could someone just, please tell me? Post a comment, send an e-mail. Anything.

On another note; the water coming out of the tap's dirty. Bloody plumbing.

-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment