Monday 2 August 2010

Bloody Sub

Whoops, sorry about that. Had the flu for a few days, still not feeling great. Mighta caught a bug off something. Sub should have been posting on here while I was ill, though :X I'll send her a text in a bit.

Anyway, I've been feeling pretty rotten recently, still not feeling awesome. There's been an arson in a house down the street; well, I think it's an arson. Police are saying nothing about it, but the guy who was living in the house has apparently gone missing and we're to keep an eye out for him. Whatever.

If Sub isn't posting, I'll see if I can get her brother to lend a hand around here, since I'm trying to keep this thing active, somehow-or-another.

Also: I wish that they'd stop talking about Raoul Moat on the news. It's getting annoying :X
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment