Monday 2 August 2010

I Feel Like an Arse, Putting These Up


And again. Yet more mysterious letters; there's no logo on it this time, but now there's two people. I have no idea what to make of this. If anyone has any theories about this (besides "you're a loony"), the comments section is there for a reason.

And correct, my hand has an expanded role in this. I had to prop the notebook up to get the smaller stick-figure in the shot. I do feel like a bit of a... moron? Putting these silly little notebook things online. Like it's all been done before, like I should just not do it. But I'll get superior answers from the Internet then from P/P or Sub.

And to think, yesterday, this blog post was gonna be about me wanting to expand my online vocabulary; in reality, my speech is a great deal more eloquent then on here. I guess I just think better normally. Oh, well. The carnivals coming 'round shortly. Maybe some candy floss will make me this all go away.
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment