Monday 2 August 2010

(title unknown)

Another boring day for me. Went for a walk around town; there's some new graffiti, but that's about it. Didn't have another funny dream last night, still trying to get this laptop camera working properly. Can't find the right program. Didn't have any artistic urges this morning, though :P

Oh, and Sub pointed out that it wasn't just the alternative vote thing being discussed yesterday. I wasn't paying attention, leave me alone! D:

So, uh. Favourite foods is the next (generic) topic I have; I'm quite partial to chicken, but I like pretty much any kind of meat. Wouldn't say no to chocolate, either. Damn, I'm hungry now. I've got some chicken and rice on though, so that's my afternoon meal.

Gonna duck out now, I really should turn that rice off.

No comments:

Post a Comment