Friday 13 August 2010

It's Gone From "Creepy" to "Stupid"

Ever had a big feeling of dread that was suddenly replaced with the feeling that things don't measure up to what you were dreading? Anyway, I've taken two of my pills so I can get some sleep now, since there's no point in staying up; they apparently take about quarter of an hour to work, so.
So, here's the envelope I found by my front door; this is the front.
Here's the back, with the top of it not lifted, then lifted.
Here's what was in it. Just a memory stick; I've got one like it. There's nothing drawn on either side of it, so I'm just showing it to you so you know what I found.

And on it, I found a Notepad file. I won't show it to you, but I'll copy/paste it in here, and fix up the text...


Hello. Weren't expecting this, were you?

www.twitter.com/alackoflexicon

Put the memory stick back in the envelope. Leave the envelope in front of your house. I shall collect it at midnight. It is nice to make your acquaintance.

xx
A


Just trying to adapt it, since I can see what it was trying to do. I haven't got Twitter, but... ugh. Whatever: typing this out makes me think that if I leave the envelope in front of my door, I can just wait for him/her; if I leave some of the lights on, I should be able to see him. Right, I've put the memory stick back in the envelope, and I've put it right in front of my door.

Two hours to go...
-The Lexiconical-

No comments:

Post a Comment