Monday 2 August 2010

I'm A Cowboy/On A Stale Horse, I Ride...

Damn, that's a good song.

Anyway, in our new arrangement, I'm gonna be up first. So you'd better get used to not seeing my ugly mug :P Might get my youngest sister to do a few blog posts with me, though. Just in case I run out of things to say. I'll just pass the keyboard over to her for a bit. But worry not, my fans, it shall not be permanent. I'll have to restrain my urge to fix up all of her typographical errors, though D:

Perennial/Precipice

y, halo thar. I'm P/P and Sub's younger sister. I'm ten years old, and my older brother's letting me type this (and constantly pointing out my errors whenever he looks back lol) while he cooks breakfast. Hang on wait, he's just about done.

-Sententia-


Right, back to me again. I won't edit out Sententia's bits, but I do encourage you to forgot all about them. She knows the password to the account, she can use it whenever she likes. Although, at the moment, I think we're one colour away from having a full Power Rangers team. Any volunteers to be our Yellow Ranger?

No comments:

Post a Comment